We had a substitute for Math because my actual teacher had personal business to attend to. We weren’t doing much, just some little project, and today it was storming in Texas. So this enormous clap of thunder shakes the walls and everybody starts screaming. Then I look over at the teacher’s desk to see our substitute standing up from his chair and shouting, “Shut up Thor! Loki isn’t here!”
LOKI ISN’T HERE.
We became best friends after that, obviously.
- News in Britain: stamps have gone up 14 pence
- News in America: cannibal eats man's face
- News in Canada: porn actor dismembers victim, mails limbs to the government
googling lyrics even if you know them before you use them in a text post so you don’t embarrass yourself in front of the internet
You know that moment when you’re reading a book and you just have to stop and bite your lip and squeal or sigh or close your eyes and wrinkle your nose and forehead and press the book against your heart and just like sit there and try to soak up the gorgeous literature via osmosis?
That’s my favorite part of reading.
- Me: procrastinating on tumblr
- My parents: can you please-
- Me: are you serious do you even know how much homework i have im stressing over so much please don't make me do it i really need to get this homework done im so tired